Thursday 13 June 2019

Final Product

Flugelhorn fusion EP -' Escape'. 

'Escape' is the concept where I am taking my instrument away from the classical genres it was originally part of. 'Spain' and 'Caravan' are jazz fusions with samba and Latin influences with stylistic improvisation in the flugelhorn solo.
I have written a description of the tracks within my EP to give the listener an idea before they listen to my music. I am acknowledging that my EP consists of popular jazz standard called 'Spain' by Chick Corea and the other being 'Caravan' from Whiplash. The last I am mentioning the grade 8 piece called Polka which I have also included. The instrumentalists who have contributed to constructing these standards and pieces have be mentioned in the description in oppose to at the back of an album where it where according to my research and a past EP (from the unit 8 project), the band and producer's names feature.
The bio:
SCREENSHOT
'Escape' is an album for the flugelhorn which 'escapes' the use of the trumpet in classical music. This EP consists of Chick Corea's Latin jazz standard, 'Spain', another Latin jazz standard called 'Caravan' from Whiplash and a grade 8 dance-classical piece called 'Polka'.Caravan (Drums- Joe, Bass- Keith, Piano- Charlie),Spain (backing track, Seq. and performed by Mark West),Polka - unaccompanied (Allen Vizzuti)
This EP was recorded and mixed at the Audiohaus recording studio.





How the playlist is presented on YouTube:
















No comments:

Post a Comment